If you look in the mirror and the image you see does not completely satisfy you, and after further and carefully analyzing your body you feel that in general terms you’re pretty nice, there is always some details in your figure that does not “fit”; then it is time to solve it by using a girdle.
The market offers a variety of girdles and body control clothing designed with different materials, colors and innovative functionalities. This variety comes at a price, but responds to the shaping and styling needs that have been analyzed and classified in women and men.
The Colombian brand Co’Coon, leader in the world and well-known by its research and development of girdles, model and control clothing, using the latest technology, gives you some recommendations to buy correctly and to get your girdle with surprising results.
There are two basic variables to consider when buying a girdle:
1. The material
2. The area of the body to be corrected
1. The Material: Check the label to see the material with which they are made, because each shaper has different characteristics of elongation and compression.
– Comfort above all: If this is the first time you are using a girdle, it is recommended to start with one of the medium compression Seamless line, elaborated with a unique blend of Lycra and nylon microfiber, for maximum softness and comfort.
– Define the abdomen: If you need to remove localized fat in the abdomen we recommend you to use a shaper with thermal benefits, one that has latex band in the abdominal area, and internally lined with cotton to absorb excess sweating. This benefit can be obtained in four different lines: Light, Thermoslim Seamless, Powertech and the Extreme.
– Strong control with maximum comfort: If you want a high compression garment but you want it soft to the touch and easy to use, then you really need to wear a girdle from the Powertech line. This line provides an exclusive mesh fabric in addition to the Rubberflex’s latex action that provides high shaping with reasonable compression.
– Maximum Control: If you like to feel the pressure of a strong control that outlines and reduces 1 to 3 sizes instantly, usually, then your best alternative are the shapers made with powernet. This strong short elongation mesh fabric allows the skin to breathe, making it ideal for post surgical occasions. These shapers also have long lasting qualities with posture correction functionalities. You can find them in the Powernet, Power-Med and Extreme lines.
– Comfortable with skin benefits: If you are always looking for products with extra benefits, then the Skin Care Line is the best option. These girdles outline and refine your figure with comfort and softness, plus the fabric is impregnated with nano-capsules like Seaweed, Vitamin E, Oatmeal and Milk and Caffeine to provide skin benefits such as hydration, toning, nutrition, elasticity and localized fat reduction. Co’Coon also has the capsules in spray form in order to recharge the shapers, and continue these benefits for as long as you own and wear the shaper.
– No More Cellulite: Cellulite reduction without strenuous exercises and traditional diet is now possible using girdles and control clothes with the bio-crystal technology. A great advantage is that bio-crystals, or crystallized minerals, are attached to the garment, and are ever present, providing benefits for the entire life of the girdle. And the best is that they work!
Due each woman’s contour and shapes variations of their bodies, not to forget the specific effect desired, Co’Coon designs various alternatives of shapers as described herein. In all, girdles can be classified by three types of intensities: low control to those who only need to enhance their figure, half control to reduce flaccidity and high control to slim down inches off their bodies considerably.
2. The area of the body to be corrected: By knowing the desired level of compression, the next step is deciding on the right shaper design. Generally, women should target the body area(s) they do not like and want to conceal, contour or reduce as they look themselves in a mirror. With this in mind Co’Coon recommends:
– To give a better shape to the torso, one should use girdles with mid/high coverage in the back, they may or may not cover the chest but they must compress the waist and abdomen. The body girdles or the traditional ones are the best to use. They are usually designed as an under bust girdle shirt and come with or without any straps (strapless). Some are designed as high panties and corset type belts. The biggest advantage is the bodies. They are for external use and depending on the design they work either as blouse or top. Bodies are easy to combine with your current wardrobe to portray a complete fashionable outfit.
– For the lower part of the body the shapers are designed as panties, shorts, capris and pants to trim the waist, compress the stomach, reduce the size of the hips, shape the thighs and refine the general shape of the legs.
– If you need to reshape the contours of your body you can use a full body girdle (long or short), which reduce the size of the waist, while slimming down the abdomen, lower and middle back, hips and legs. Such girdles usually have a high level of compression, and their use is recommended after a surgery or postpartum. They include butt lift benefits and just by wearing them one can reduce one to three sizes.
– To refine the silhouette comfortably girdle dresses are a great option, they are available in both presentations: strapless and with strips, they raise the chest, shape the thigh, medium and low abdomen, reduces the size of the waist, back and side, while naturally enhancing the hips.
Besides the benefits already mentioned, today’s’ body shapers have also the quality to correct the posture, providing an elegant optical appearance, while portraying an attractive and captive youthful glance. With the proper dress and shoes you can even look higher. For permanent benefits we recommended the daily use of these garments.
Source by Katerine De Jesus Castaneda